Sunday, March 15, 2020

TY Teenie Beanie Babies

          In this post, I am going to talk about TY Teenie Beanie Babies. They are a smaller version of the original TY Beanie Babies.  They were distributed through McDonalds in a small plastic bag. They were put in McDonald’s Kids Meals for the toy that came with the meal. Unlike the original TY Beanie Babies, the TY Teenie Beanie Babies do not have their name listed on their tush tag. The tush tag on the TY Teenie Beanie Babies only has the TY symbol on one side and on the other side, they have where they are made and what they are made of.  Here is a list of the TY Teenie Beanie Babies that I own. Snort, Claude the Crab, Inch, Noot the Husky, Splits the Flamingo, Pinky the Flamingo, Smoochy the Frog, Twigs, Ronald McDonald, Stretchy the Ostrich, Bones, Antsy the Anteater, Mel, Woolsy the Sheep, Chip the Cat, Speedy, Neon the Seahorse, and Spunky the Cocker Spaniel. These are all the ones I own so far if I get anymore TY Teenie Beanie Babies, I will update the list of the ones that I own to include them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment