Wednesday, March 18, 2020

A Princess Story

        For this post, I decided to do something different. I am going to write a story to go along with a piece of artwork that I made using the TY Beanie Baby Princess. If you want to write a princess story to go along with the image you can message me on Twitter @MsDestinaBeanie or on Facebook. I will include the links to both of them below at the end of the story.




        A long time ago in a faraway land there where there was a kingdom called the Kingdom of Beanie Babies. It was home to where all beanie babies could go to when they felt lost or abandoned.
There was a purple bear who was the princess of the kingdom. She looked very beautiful in the light blue dress that she loved to wear. She lived in a big castle that outlooked the entire kingdom. She is a very friendly princess. She loves to spend time with her friends and family. She enjoys taking walks in the garden and smelling the flowers. She had a big courtyard behind the castle that she lived in. She would play games with her friends in the courtyard. She also practiced archery that she could help protect the people of her kingdom if the time ever arose where she needed to do so.


What I wrote I noticed is more like character information than anything else. I am not good at writing stories but I think it a good thing to add to the blog. I will try to add more to this as the time comes maybe in another post or I might even update this post. If you want to add on to this story just let me know.

https://twitter.com/MsDestinaBeanie
https://www.facebook.com/destina.beanie

No comments:

Post a Comment