Saturday, March 7, 2020

Dale Earnhardt Jr The Bear

         One of the beanie babies that is special to me is the Dale Earnhardt Jr the Bear. As you can see from some of my previous posts that not all of the beanie babies that I collect are TY Beanie Babies. The Dale Earnhardt Jr the Bear is another one of the beanie babies that I collect that isn’t a TY Beanie Baby. The brand of the beanie baby is 23 Karat Gold’n Bears. The bear was made in 1999. The color of the beanie baby is blue with white and black race stripes on its arms. The reason why this beanie baby is so special to me is when I was younger as in mid to late 20’s, I use to watch the Nascar races with my dad and mom. My favorite Nascar race driver is Dale Earnhardt Jr. I cherish all the special moments that I spend with my family. Even though I didn’t have this beanie baby at the time I still cherish it, because it reminds me of those special moments. If you want to see what the Dale Earnhardt Jr the Bear looks like you can view it on my Twitter page. I will be posting an image of it there. I will be taking pictures of the front and back of the beanie baby. I will include a link to my Twitter is this post.  

https://twitter.com/MsDestinaBeanie

No comments:

Post a Comment