Wednesday, February 26, 2020

The Start Of My Beanie Baby Collection

            My passion for collecting beanie babies started I was in my early 20’s. My first two beanie babies that I remembered buying was a Bride TY Beanie Baby and Groom TY Beanie Baby. I bought them a local price chopper.  Then a few years later my mom started buying me some. She had bought some from a local online bidding group that is on Facebook. She would meet up with the seller at local here where all the sellers and people who win the bids meet up. It was one of those $0.50 - $1.00 bidding groupsI went with her one of the times that she went to pick up the stuff she won bids on. Which when I went, I saw some beanie babies that were being sold. They were Limited Treasure Coin Bears. They didn’t have the full collection, but I remember purchasing all the ones that they had. They are all so adorable. My collection has continued to grow since then 

No comments:

Post a Comment