Thursday, February 13, 2020

Introduction to The World of Beanie Babies

         Hello everyone, I am Destina Beanie. Today I am going to tell you all about this blog. This blog is going to be all about beanie babies. I am a collector of beanie babies. Collecting beanie babies is a passion of mine. Each and everyone beanie baby that I have collected has special meaning to me. This blog will not be limited to just TY Beanie Babies, I collect other brands of beanie babies too.
Limited Treasures Coin Bears Collection
  
                                                                                                   
              The picture above shows one of the other brands of beanie babies that will be talked about in this blog. The brand in the picture is Limited Treasures Coin Bear. The coin on the bottom of each of the bear's right paw is a real united states quarter of the state that is printed on the bear's belly. I welcome everyone to my blog and I hope you enjoy it. There will be more pictures and information about beanie babies to come. If you have a story about beanie babies that you want to share you can message me on twitter at @MsDestinaBeanie.                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment